Our 10-week Summer Fellows Program offers students real-world, paid work experience at Catholic ministries throughout Northeast Ohio. This competitive fellowship prepares students mentally, professionally & spiritually as they make decisions regarding their future careers and post-graduate work. Fellows will report for work Monday –Thursdays under the mentorship of a professional at their worksite facility. On Friday, Fellows gather together and participate in programming that includes orientation to serving in Catholic ministries, professional and leadership development, and elements of social justice. The CCC Summer Fellows Program is a paid internship, $10 per hour/32 hours per week. Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students from John Carroll University, Notre Dame College, and Ursuline College may apply.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Deadline to Apply: March 6, 2019 NOON
• Review the job descriptions–JOB DESCRIPTIONS–Be prepared to indicate your first, second, and third choice of the positions. (positions are lettered)
• You are required to answer three essay questions. (see essay questions below) Submit your essays on three (3) separate documents (Word or PDF) of 500 words maximum each.
1. Describe why you are interested in the CCC Summer Fellows Program, and how you would benefit from the experience.
2. Describe an accomplishment that makes you proud.
3. Explain your position selections. Why did you choose these three?
Resume (Name your file by your last name, first initial, E.g. JonesM.resume is the file for Mary Jones)
Essay Question Documents (three separate documents) name your file by your last name, question #, E.g. JonesM.question1
Complete the online application at 2019 SUMMER FELLOWS PROGRAM APPLICATION
Please be sure to scroll down, complete the entire application and HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON!
Questions, or concerns, please contact: